Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT : RESEARCHING QUALITY IMPROVEMENT ORGANIZATIONS IN THE U.S. HEALTHCARE SYSTEM.
ALL APA FORMAT AND PROPER ENGLISH/ SENTENCES/ word usage. with title and reference page. .
Conduct your own research of Quality Improvement Organizations (QIO’s) in the United States Health Care System.
- Choose at least four different QIO’s and explain their mission, how they operate, and what areas of health care they impact.
- Be sure to include one QIO that is specific to the state where you reside.
- Your submission should be no less than 2 pages in length (double spaced).
Here is a list of some of the most highly regarded Quality Improvement Organizations in the United States to help you get started in your research. You do not have to choose from this list; they are just suggestions.
- Ambulatory Care Quality Alliance (AQA)
- American Medical Association Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (AMA-PCPI)
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
- Institute of Medicine (IOM)
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- National Guideline Clearinghouse
- National Quality Forum
- Leapfrog Group
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document.
Here is a list of some of the most highly regarded Quality Improvement Organizations in the U.S. to give you a head start on your research
•Ambulatory Care Quality Alliance (AQA)
•American Medical Association Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (AMA-PCPI)
•Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
•Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI)
•Institute of Medicine (IOM)
•National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
•National Guideline Clearinghouse
•National Quality Forum
RUBRIC: I POSTED IT IN THE FILES!