Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
- Week 3 articles and videos
- It is recommended students search the Internet for a Systems Acquisition Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur
in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create
a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new
enterprise, it is important to consider the acquisition of IT resources.
A Systems Acquisition Plan will guide the process of identifying
enterprise technology needs and acquiring appropriate information
systems in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT.
The Systems Acquisition Plan is intended to describe a high-level
process for acquiring and maintaining IT systems. The Systems
Acquisition Plan is a working document, which is expected to change over
time as new project details emerge.
Create a high-level
Project Systems Acquisition Plan for your project in a minimum of
1,050 words that includes the following information:
- A description and justification of the specific systems design and
development approach (SDLC, RAD, Spiral, outsourcing, etc.) the
enterprise will employ
- A summary of the steps in the systems acquisition process including initiation, analysis, design, acquisition, and maintenance
- A high-level overview of who will participate in each step of the systems acquisition process
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.