Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Establishing rapport, building networks, and creating collaborative partnerships within communities are important components of the work that human service professionals do when advocating for children and their families. For this Assignment, you are going to assume that you are a human service professional working in a community and advocating for a social issue that impacts children and their families. Your Assignment needs to address the components listed below.
- Describe a fictional community, or one that already exists, and assume that you are doing work within this community as a human service professional. In your description, provide information related to the demographics of the community, the history of the community, the community culture, and the economics of the community.
- Determine what type of social issue related to children and their families that the community is struggling with, and that you will be advocating for as a human service professional.
- Based on the specific information pertinent to the community that you described, examine ways that you will establish and build rapport with members of the community. In your answer, explore how you will build trust with community members, and how you will involve citizens in building rapport. Make sure the information that you discuss is specific to the social issue you are looking to address.
- Determine how you will build networks in the community that you described which are specific to the advocacy work that you will be doing for the social issue you discussed.
- Assess how you will build collaborative partnerships in the community. If your community is fictional, make up organizations that would be beneficial to partner with. If you are using a real community, research organizations, or other places, that would be beneficial to partner with.
- Justify whether or not you will seek to establish multicultural collaborations in your community. If you do determine these collaborations are appropriate, explore why they are beneficial with regard to your overall goal to advocate for the social issue that you chose.
Your Assignment should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of the importance of establishing rapport and building networks and collaborative partnerships within a community. The paper should be 3–5 pages, double spaced, and in APA format. You should include a minimum of four reputable references in your paper. For help with citations, refer to the APA Quick Reference.
Please read the following resources.
American academy of pediatrics. (n.d.). Building effective partnerships. Retrieved from https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/community-advocacy/Pages/Building-Effective-Partnerships.aspx
Advocates for youth. (n.d.) Building effective youth-adult partnerships. Retrieved from https://advocatesforyouth.org/resources/fact-sheets/building-effective-youth-adult-partnerships/
Community Tool Box. (n.d.). Section 8: Multicultural collaboration. Retrieved from http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/culture/cultural-competence/multicultural-collaboration/main
Community Tool Box. (n.d.). Section 7: Working together for healthier communities: A framework for collaboration among community partnerships, support organizations, and funders. Retrieved from http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/overview/model-for-community-change-and-improvement/framework-for-collaboration/main
Community Tool Box. (n.d.). Section 3: Promoting coordination, cooperative agreements, and collaborative agreements among agencies. Retrieved from http://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/implement/improving-services/coordination-cooperation-collaboration/main
Most students find it hard to finish papers at some point in their studies. If it ever happens to you, don’t get desperate—we have a service for every writing emergency! Whether you’re stuck with a problem, equation, or a piece of creative writing, we will definitely come to your rescue. Fill in the order form with the details of your paper. Write your personal instructions so we can meet your expectations.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper