Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
A SAMPLE ELEVATOR SPEECH OUTLINE
These 10 speech topics will help to write a carefully planned and prepared presentation that grabs attention and says a lot in a few words. This format suggestion helps you to avoid creating a sales pitch. Use each idea to write one short powerful sentence.
1. Smile to your counterpart, and open with a statement or question that grabs attention: a hook that prompt your listener to ask questions.
2. Tell who you are: describe you and your company.
3. Tell what you do and show enthusiasm.
WHAT DO YOU OFFER
4. Tell what problems have solved or contributions you have made.
5. Offer a vivid example.
6. Tell why you are interested in your listener.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
7. Tell what very special service, product or solutions you can offer him or her.
8. What are the advantages of working with you? In what do you differ from competative companies?
HOW DO YOU DO IT
9. Give a concrete example or tell a short story, show your uniqueness and provide illustrations on how you work.
CALL FOR ACTION
10. What is the most wanted response after your elevator speech? Do you want a business card, a referral or an appointment for a presentation after your elevator speech?
Hi, my name is Samantha Atcheson, and I am a senior Environmental Sciences major. I’m looking for a position that will allow me to use my research and analysis skills. Over the past few years, I’ve been strengthening these skills through my work with a local watershed council on conservation strategies to support water quality and habitats. Eventually, I’d like develop education programs on water conservation awareness. I read that your organization is involved in water quality projects. Can you tell me how someone with my experience may fit into your organization?
This is what I want you to write the speech about.
My goal is to get more providers/volunteers who will help children going through crisis for free or for little money. Other part of the speech is getting more donors in participating either more money or items that will help mothers and their children in crisis situation.
*This elevator speech will be graded on the following five items: clear description of self, clear description of what you offer, a clear example of why you/your business is the clear winner, correct usage, a final call to action.