Are you pressed for time and haven’t started working on your assignment yet? Would you like to buy an assignment? Use our custom writing services for better grades. Even if your deadline is approaching fast, our writers can handle your task right when you need it.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Money, as we have already discussed, plays a vital role in elections. Money is necessary for candidates to run their campaigns and inform voters about their qualifications for office and their vision for tomorrow. That being said, outside groups (Super PACs and 501(c)4s) are starting to play an outsized role in elections. As Big Sky, Big Money demonstrates, candidates may fear dark money groups more than they do voters!
Once you have watched Big Sky, Big Money, please share three general reactions with us. Here are a few questions to consider:
- What are your thoughts about American Bridge and its activities? What about WTP?
- What do you think about Jim Bopp’s claims about the need for more money in politics?
- What are your thoughts about the ads these 501(c)4 groups run?
- Are these groups good for politicians? Citizens? Democracy?
You are not required to answer these questions. They are just food for thought. Feel free to be candid, but as always, let’s keep it classy!
Please make sure to do the following:
- Answer the highlighted question above in a paragraph response (6 – 9 sentences);
- Demonstrate critical thought and reflection;
- Thoughtfully and respectfully engage one another (keep it classy!);